WELCOME!

Welcome!

This is to share all the cross stitching work I have done so you all can make something similar, get ideas, or just browse. Please feel free to ask questions and help yourselves to the patterns as well as the ideas.

Tag, share, and invite your friends.

I can't guarantee any kind of regularity, I'll just put up what I have when I've finished it.

Everything here is not for profit. None of the pieces are for sale. Please do not take these ideas and sell them as your own. I do my best to not pirate the works of others, please do your best to do the same.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Sealife Frame



What is it: A sealife themed picture frame.

Size: 8.5" x 11" ish (i'll measure it better once it's ironed out)



Colors:

  • Boarder
    • Electric Blue - 3843
    • Seafoam Green - 958
    • Sky blue - 3766
    • Outline - 312
  • Dolphin
    • Black - 148
    • White - 144
    • Dark Grey - 645
    • Light Grey - ?? Sorry, I lost the number identification for it
  • Fish
    • Red - 128
    • Darker orange - 946
    • Lighter orange - 3340
    • Brown Orange - 224
    • White - 144
    • Black (backstitching) - 148
I got the initial waves off the internet, but then adjusted it to fit.  I also found the dolphin on the internet.  The fish and the font came out of a book that I have.

Two out of three boarder colors

Three boarder colors completed, with the dolphin and 3 of the 6 fish completed.


Completed


And here's the two designs I based it off of.  I had to sketch out a bit of the border, and used my design from the Elephant baby frame.  I admit, it was a bit cobbled together.  I will be happy to answer questions, but the finished product should help.



Feel free to make for yourself or for a gift, but do not reproduce for profit


No comments:

Post a Comment