What is it?: Michigan themed Christmas Tree Ornament(s)
Size: 3" x 3"
Colors:
- L
- Green - 963
- Purple - 128
- O
- Green - 963
- Orange - 3836
- V
- Green - 895+965
- Gold - 421
- White - 144
- Gray - (I'm not sure, I lost the little wrapper and didn't write it down)
- E
- White - 144
- Off White - 644
- Light Gray - (same as above)
- Dark Gary - 645
- Black - 148
- Red - 128
- Yellow - 325
- Blue - 986
I came up with everything, except for the lighthouse, which I got off an old pattern by Oberlin Samplers.
After much hemming and hawing, I decided to attach each one to a piece of poster board, then super glue a second piece of poster board on the back, with a bent paper clip in between. A little dorky, I know, but I think it looks cute.
After much hemming and hawing, I decided to attach each one to a piece of poster board, then super glue a second piece of poster board on the back, with a bent paper clip in between. A little dorky, I know, but I think it looks cute.
Here's a better picture of each letter individually.
Here's the designs, individually, on 10 square-per-inch grid paper, with some extra information.
Feel free to make for yourself or for a gift, do not reproduce for profit.









No comments:
Post a Comment