What is it: A frame for a baby picture
Size: Just shy of 8"x6" (in a 10"x8" frame).
Colors:--Tractor
- Dark Green: 895
- Medium Green: 963
- Light Green: 965
- Yellow: 625
- Black
- Dark Gray: 645
--Corn
- Dark Yellow: 344
- Light Yellow: 323
- Dark Green: 906
- Light Green: 861
- Outline: 3051
I didn't have the color I wanted so I used one strand of 224 (which is a brownish) and 344 (yellow). Outline: 224
The outline of the center is 963 green, and two rows are wrapped.
I got the corn cobs out of a book, but the wheat and the tractor are my own. The tractor and the corn cobs have a TON of half stitches, which were a major pain. I think it looks pretty good now, but I'm not sure whether or not it was worth it.
You can definitely play around with the colors. With red, or blue, you can easily turn the tractor into a IH, Massey, Ford, etc etc
Here's a better picture of the design, before and after I cut out the center.
Here's the design on 10-square-per-inch grid paper.
Due to the fact that there were a lot of half stitches and I am a bad counter, the tractor doesn't exactly match the template, but it was close enough.
Please feel free to make this for yourself or as a gift. Do not reproduce for profit.




No comments:
Post a Comment