WELCOME!

Welcome!

This is to share all the cross stitching work I have done so you all can make something similar, get ideas, or just browse. Please feel free to ask questions and help yourselves to the patterns as well as the ideas.

Tag, share, and invite your friends.

I can't guarantee any kind of regularity, I'll just put up what I have when I've finished it.

Everything here is not for profit. None of the pieces are for sale. Please do not take these ideas and sell them as your own. I do my best to not pirate the works of others, please do your best to do the same.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Michigan Frame

University of Michigan, U of M, UofM, Wolverines, Michigan football cross stitch, Michigan baby cross stitch, Michigan border


What is it?: A border for a baby picture.  University of Michigan themed.

Size: Border size is slightly larger than 6x8, shown in an 8x10 frame with a home-cut mat.



The opening is for the baby photo, and is cut 3 squares of leeway.  Two of those squares are use in the blue border, which is just a simple hoop stitch.

The letters are not a particular font, just something I googled.

Colors:

  • 344 Yellow
  • 398 Blue.
    (This is just what I had lying around, you could probably find something better.)


The pattern:
Notes on the pattern: The block Ms all have half squares on the diagonals.  

Please feel free to make this for yourself or for a gift, but do not reproduce for profit.  Small changes in coloring, the style of the helmet and the letters in the corner could make this a neat border for any university or school for a new baby, or graduation, or something else.

I'd be happy to answer any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment