WELCOME!

Welcome!

This is to share all the cross stitching work I have done so you all can make something similar, get ideas, or just browse. Please feel free to ask questions and help yourselves to the patterns as well as the ideas.

Tag, share, and invite your friends.

I can't guarantee any kind of regularity, I'll just put up what I have when I've finished it.

Everything here is not for profit. None of the pieces are for sale. Please do not take these ideas and sell them as your own. I do my best to not pirate the works of others, please do your best to do the same.

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Pig and Hearts Baby Bib

What is it: Baby Bib
Size: The main part of the bib is about 9"x7"

How to do it:
I bought a bib from Walmart (plastic back and terry cloth front) and opened up the bottom seam.  The key is to put a piece of aida cloth on the inside for a guide and reinforcement.  I tried one without the aida cloth and it was a nightmare.  I used 14 ct cloth and then made the stitches twice as big.
All designs came from a book
Here's the pattern that I used.  




Colors: the colors I used might be a little weird/hard to identify because I got some of them out of a big pack at a resale shop.

Letters - 321

Pig "1" - JP 152
Pig "2" - 963
Pig "3" - 224
Pig Body - 754

Pink Heart Light - 59A
Pink Heart Medium - JP 152
Pink Heart Dark - 963

Orange Heart Light - 491
Orange  Heart Medium - unk
Orange Heart Dark  - 713

No comments:

Post a Comment